2012年1月16日月曜日

Imaginarium Designs - Introduction

Hi, there;-)!
Today is my Introduction day at Imaginarium Designs Blog;-)
Jane picked out an adjective to describe each designer.
She picked for me is..."Wonderful"...Wow!!



I would like to show you my layout that I have made with Imaginarium Designs Chipboad.

Yes, this is a layout that I uploaded yesterday:-) !!



I love this cogs (T0004)and border shape(S0014).
I applied modeling paste and blown mist to them.



I used chipboard frame(FR0005).


I can't create my pages without chipboard now!
Love Imaginarium Designs!!
I'm so honored to be part of this amaging team.

Hope you enjoyed this post ;-)
and...Please stop by ID Blog and community site.

Thanks for looking ;-D

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hello
    Kaori , your layouts are so amazing,
    I wish I could speak your language, hopefully one day :) XX

    返信削除
  2. Your layout is stunning Kaori, really beautiful. I am very much looking forwards to seeing all your beautiful work this year.

    返信削除
  3. Thanks for your sweet commnents!!
    XOXO...

    返信削除